The L Word:
- 6 weeks: I love U, I love U, I love U
- 6 months: Of course I love U
- 6 years: GOD, if I didn’t love U, then why the hell did I propose?
Back from Work:
- 6 weeks: Honey, I’m home
- 6 months: BACK!!
- 6 years: What did your mom cook for us today??
- 6 weeks: Honey, I really hope you liked the ring
- 6 months: I bought you a painting; it would fit the colours in the living room
- 6 years: Here’s the money. Buy yourself something
- 6 weeks: Baby, somebody wants you on the phone
- 6 months: Here, for you
- 6 years: PHONE RINGING
- 6 weeks: I never knew food could taste so good!
- 6 months: What are we having for dinner tonight?
- 6 years: AGAIN!!!!
- 6 weeks: Honey muffin, don’t you worry, I’ll never hold this against you
- 6 months: Watch out! Don’t do it again
- 6 years: What’s not to understand about what I just said??
- 6 weeks: Oh my God, you look like an angel in that dress
- 6 months: You bought a new dress again???
- 6 years: How much did THAT cost me?
Planning for Vacations:
- 6 weeks: How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound??
- 6 months: What’s so bad about going to Istanbul on a charter plane?
- 6 years: Travel? What’s so bad about staying home???
- 6 weeks: Baby, what would you like us to watch tonight?
- 6 months: I like this movie
- 6 years: I’m going to watch a football match, if you’re not in the mood, go
- to bed, I can stay up by myself.