By: Dan Rockwell
The first thing you need to know is:
Success is a result not an end in itself.
Five Organizational Strategies:
1. Always create more harmony than discord.
2. Build up more than you tear down, much more.
3. Long-term views build stability.
4. Short-term views produce quick results.
5. Make life easier for those over you.
Three Relationship Strategies:
1. Friends represent who you will become.
2. Show respect.
3. Always act with kindness, especially when being tough.
Two Personal Development Strategies:
1. Identify wise leaders and seek their counsel, often.
2. Read. If you don’t read, listen to books.
Five Communication Strategies:
1. Never pretend you know when you don’t.
2. Always speak clearly, directly, and honestly.
3. Talk less; listen more.
4. Stay in the moment in public.
5. Focus on and enjoy others